Part #: dgt dh165k1a
- QSI-style PCB replacement Plug N'Play decoder - allows replacement with downloadable SFX SoundBug(TM) modules
- Accepts Plug-in SFX SoundBug sound modules
- Regulated headlights; no resistors are required for installation of LEDs or lamps
- Torque compensation for smooth, silent operation.
- Momentum with acceleration and deceleration.
- User selectable normal direction of travel.
- Three-step speed tables set start, mid and max voltage for custom control.
- 28-step speed tables with 256 level resolution for precise control.
- SuperSonic(TM) motor drive for silent operation.
- FX3 Function outputs for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control
- Constant brightness lighting with directional or independent control
- Realistic effects such as ditch lights, Mars lights, strobes, and more.
- Dynamic and static qualifiers operate functions based on direction, F0 on or off, loco direction and F0, and whether loco is moving.
- Function remapping for custom setup.
- Master light switch turns off all lights & functions with one keystroke.
- Advanced consist function controls
- Transponder equipped. Compatible with digital surround sound systems.
- Decoder lock equipped
- This board replacement decoder measures 2.877 x .667 x .173" 73 x 16.9 x 4.4mm with .5" 12.7mm stiff wires on each end and has a current rating of 1.25A.
Decoder features two 6.5mA function outputs, supports Digitrax FX3 functions and 14, 28 or 128-step speed control.